Happy New Year!
2013 was a crazy year for me and as those of you may know my Fused Glass sites: Fused Elegance Glass, Elegant Fused Glass by Karen, ArtFire, and Etsy are a little out of date. Reason being is so many fused glass items have been sold and I have not had a chance to take pictures of my beautiful Fused Glass Artwork and put them on my sites. Something that may help is I did a blog last year that discussed all the steps I have to take to put one fused glass picture on any of my sites.
Albeit, those who visited me at my craft shows know I have a myriad of fused glass artwork than are not on any of my sites (Fused Elegance Glass, Elegant Fused Glass by Karen, ArtFire, and Etsy ).
So with the New Year I want to document some of the important Fused Glass areas I want to focus on in 2014.
2. Create more fused glass pieces with metal clay and metalsmithing. *More information to follow.
3. Share my product reviews and create the new fused glass artwork based on the fused glass products I have recently purchased.
4. Share my book / video reviews and create the new fused glass techniques I learned through the many fused magazines, eBooks, and books I read and the several new fused glass videos with new fused glass techniques.
5. After spending so much time with people during my craft shows, talking about my fused glass, I want to place some of my fused glass artwork in stores here in Colorado Springs. Check out local locations for more info.
6. Regarding my YouTube videos, blogs and Newsletters, I am really excited about continuing to creating my fused glass my YouTube videos, blogs and Newsletters. I look forward to researching more topics that are interesting.
Therefore, now that I have written down and shared my fused glass resolutions / goals for 2014 with you, I am committed to accomplishing. I look forward to your comments and areas you are interested in regarding jewelry, fused glass, items you would like me to create.
Keeping my kiln warm.
I wish you all a very Happy New Year!