March Awareness is Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month.
In December, I wrote a blog about awareness ribbons so I thought I would let ya’ll know the causes based by the month. I’ve show my Green, Orange, and Dark blue fused glass ribbons, however I also can make other colors just email me with your request. Moreover, any of the fused glass ribbons shown can be warn as pendants or turned into key chains. They are not on my site yet, so if you would like one please email me.
March’s Awareness Ribbons are:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome – Dark Blue Ribbon
- Colon Cancer – Dark Blue Ribbon
- Colorectal Cancer – Dark Blue Ribbon
- Endometriosis – Yellow Ribbon
- Familial Polyposis – Brown Ribbon
- Hemophilia – Red Ribbon
- Kidney Cancer – Orange Ribbon
- Kidney Disease – Orange Ribbon
- Kidney Donation – Orange Ribbon
- Lymphedema – Dark Blue Ribbon
- Mental Retardation – Green Ribbon
- Multiple Sclerosis – Orange Ribbon
- Rectal Cancer – Dark Blue Ribbon
- Self Injury – Orange Ribbon
- Short Bowel Syndrome – Dark Blue Ribbon
- Spay or Neuter Pets – Dark Blue Ribbon
I can make fused glass pendants, key chains, etc with various awareness ribbon colors. Please let me know if you have any questions or if you would like a fused glass item with awareness ribbon.
Keeping my kiln warm,