July – Fused Glass Eye Awareness
All year I’ve been writing blogs regarding the Awareness causes for each month. July doesn’t have a whole lot of causes that I can create fused glass for. However, I do have some cool fused glass eye artwork that can represent eye injury. I also have several fused glass pieces that have trees and kids to represent parks and recreation and purposeful parenting. If you have any topic that you would like a fused glass piece for let me know (email@example.com).
July Awareness causes are:
- Eye Injury Prevention Month
- French-American Heritage Month
- Group B Strep Awareness Month
- Purposeful Parenting Month
- Recreation and Parks Month
Keeping my kiln warm.