To say the least I went a little crazy. I added snaps to my gloves, scarfs, bags, purse, hats and so many other things even my shirts.
I learned quite a bit.
– make sure the material isn’t too thick
– make sure the shirt is right side out (yep, now I have a shirt that has a snap on the wrong side!
– make sure you line up the snaps evenly
– it’s really difficult (almost impossible) to remove a snap base after it’s put on
– on knits it doesn’t work well if the weave is large
If you would like to see more of my fused glass work please refer to my website Elegant Fused Glass by Karen.
If you would like to stay abreast of what I’m up-to and learn a little more about glass and jewelry, check out our newsletter. It is published the last day of each month.
Keeping my Kiln warm,