February is mainly the awareness month for Heart Disease and Eating Disorders.
As you can see I have have several fused glass pieces with Red Ribbons to represent Heart Disease. They can be changed into a keychains as well. I’ve also found Periwinkle glass and will be making a Periwinkle fused glass piece soon. I also have a few shades of Green.
February’s Awareness Ribbons are:
- Anorexia Nervosa – Periwinkle Ribbon
- Bipolar Disorder – Green Ribbon
- Bulimia Nervosa – Periwinkle Ribbon
- Cardiovascular Disease – Red Ribbon
- Congenital Heart Defects – Red Ribbon
- Congenital Heart Disease – Red Ribbon
- Congestive Heart Failure – Red Ribbon
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy – Lime Green Ribbon
- Eating Disorders – Periwinkle Ribbon
- Heart Disease – Red Ribbon
- Macular Degeneration – Purple Ribbon
- Marfan Syndrome – Red Ribbon
I can make fused glass pendants, key chains, etc with various awareness ribbon colors. Please let me know if you have any questions or if you would like a fused glass item with awareness ribbon.
If you get a chance, check out all my various sites my Etsy store, my Art fire Store, my Pinterest, and my YouTube Channel – all of which can be located on my Fused Glass by Karen site.
Keeping my Kiln warm,